Queue Presents call to user on outbound call

I’m using the Queue Pro module present to a single queue for multiple different locations that have different failover routes in case of no answer.

I’m currently using the following settings:
Ring Strategy - rrmemory
Autofill - Yes
Skip Busy Agents - Yes
Capacity Options - Strict on Join Empty and Leave Empty
All users are dynamic users
Wrap Up Time - 10 seconds

Disabled call waiting on all extensions as well.

I originally was trying to use ring strategy leastrecent but it would keep presenting calls to a user that was already on a queue call and not presenting to an actual available user. I kept experiencing this issue and ended up having to swap to rrmemory which seemed to clear up this issue.

Now my issue is when a user makes an outbound call while logged into the queue, the queue does not recognize them as a “busy” user and presents the call to them. Oddly enough, it even does a call waiting tone even with call waiting disabled.

Is there a way to make queue’s recognize a outbound call and recognize that as a busy state as well?

It sounds more like there is an issue with extensions.
If you have call waiting turned off it should be going to the optional destinations set.

My guess would be you need to figure that out first.

My apologies, didn’t see this response.

After working with the user, I found out the call waiting done had indeed stopped happening after we disabled call waiting on all extensions. He was working on old information.

I am still having the same issue though with rrmemory as I was with least recent. The queue is attempting to present to a user even if they are on the phone but due to them being on the phone and no call waiting it never actually presents.

Attached is a copy of it trying to present to two users on the phone with a current queue call. The issue is, there were 3 other available agents logged into the queue awaiting on these calls.

For the life of me, I can’t figure this out and it’s causing the company to miss quite a few calls as they have a short frame to answer these calls before they forward out to another agency.

Using the CDR for debugging a call path is incorrect. You should be using the /var/log/asterisk/full log (at the minimum).

In your queue, regardless of ring strategy, you should be using “Skip Busy Agents” to make sure that agents extensions that are in use are not getting hit. Also, you need to review your extension config to make sure they (like Call Waiting) there’s no other way the call could get redirected away from that agent. If, for example, you have FMFM enabled for these extensions, the call will drop into the FMFM extension and get routed that way.

All the following has for sure been configured.
I’m currently using the following settings:
Ring Strategy - rrmemory
Autofill - Yes
Skip Busy Agents - Yes
Capacity Options - Strict on Join Empty and Leave Empty
All users are dynamic users
Wrap Up Time - 10 seconds
Call Waiting Disabled on all extensions

There is no follow me or call forwarding enabled nor does the customer have access to it as they don’t have phone server access.

Thanks for the heads up, I’ll look at the log a bit and see what I can see in there.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.