Queue CallBack not performing call backs

I was given the same response when i tried as well previously.

This is a commercial module and therefore support is included with the module as long as itā€™s been kept current with renewals.

Please send me your ticket id

if you dont have a ticket id then stop asking sales and go open a ticket. :slight_smile:

You sir, are the man. I will PM you the ticket ID.

Andrew, I am hoping you can give me an update. I know that there was a ticket opened related to this issueā€¦

https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-16093

However, itā€™s been months now and this issue is still happening. I donā€™t want to sound ungrateful but this doesnā€™t seem like a minor bug to me. Itā€™s a HUGE problem that renders this commercial module completely unusable. Itā€™s sole purpose is to call back people instead of them waiting in a queue but if they never get that callback it has failed at itā€™s only purpose.

If you need any further demonstration of this issue Iā€™m happy to provide it. I hope the following information is helpful. In this screen shot you can see that some callbacks are being made today but the pending callbacks have been in there for days and are all in strange positions.

What your Queues and VQPlus version?

Hi Darren,

We have been unable to replicate this particular issue.

The comment was

We are not able to reproduce this bug. Looks like it requires a large call volume.

Can explain how to reproduce it.

You can post in the ticket with the requested information. Of note you do not appear to be the original person who opened the support ticket nor the ticket on issues.freepbx.org. I kindly request that you follow that ticket and provide any information which was asked. Thank you.

Sorry about that Andrew, the other person in this thread is a coworker of mine and we reported the issue together when we were working with Sangoma support. I am already following that ticket and have added my comments just now. Thanks for the response!

Queues - 13.0.34.1
Queues Pro - 13.0.26.10

Sorry, we only have Queues Pro working on FreePBX 14. Latest edge version, works fine.

P.S. I remember we had once some similar issue long ago, disk was 92% full when we removed a 65GB log file and rebooted the PBX it started working again.

Queues Pro and VQPlus are the same thing just fyi.

Thanks Andrew, i knew that itā€™s the same thing, i guess Iā€™m looking too much at fwconsole ma list :wink:. @darrenhollick sorry if i wasnā€™t clear, i corrected my post.