Queue Call-Back BETA FREE TRIAL

I wonder if it’s only available for 30 call back?
I’m trying to use the Post Hangup for a presentation, but I can not use the Custom destiination, whenever the agent completes the call Hangup the Post does not run.

I am not sure what you are asking here. Please give us must more details. Also the Post Hangup is not a Queue Call Back item but a feature in VQ Plus module which includes the Queue Callback feature.

I am needing to use the Post Hangup function, my question was whether the module CallBack free version for 30 days allowed me to use VQ Plus. I could use another way of using the parameter c app_queue.

exten => 1,n(qcall),Queue(1,${QOPTIONS}c,${QAANNOUNCE},${QMAXWAIT},${QAGI},${QGOSUB},${QRULE},${QPOSITION})

exten => 1,n(gotodest),GotoIf($["${QDEST}"=""]?ura-hugd,s,1:${CUT(QDEST,^,1)},${CUT(QDEST,^,2)},${CUT(QDEST,^,3)})

I know it’s not the correct way but I need to present this solution!

The Free Trial is for all of VQ Plus which includes all features of the module not just Queue Callback.

I downloaded the module for 30 days but I can not use the Hangup Post:

Route the inbound callers to the survey system automatically When the agent hangs up the call, or send the agents to a similar destination When the caller hangs up the call.

When the agent finishes the call hangup always gives

I still am not following you here on what your issue is

Must use Post Hangup Destinations:
Example: Route the inbound callers to the survey system automatically When the agent hangs up the call, or send the agents to a similar destination When the caller hangs up the call.

But when the agent finishes the call Hangup the Post is not working.

Look log of my queue:

http://pastebin.com/Uia9GU4F