Question on CID Superfecta sequence of execution

The documentation doesn’t clarify these points, so I’m going to ask here:

1. When CID Superfecta has Local Cache, OpenCNAM and Twilio (in that order) and it is set to SINGLE (not MULTI), will it only use Twilio (the higher cost service) if Cache and OpenCNAM don’t offer up any listing? When you run the debug window for the schema, it runs every service… which I am assuming doesn’t really represent what the schema does (it essentially runs a MULTI no matter what, in order to give you the timeouts and what each service will provide). Anyone have any clarifications on this?

2. Should I be putting the “Trunk provided” entry in the list at all, when I know my SIP provider is not passing CNAM at all? Do I have to have this to ensure at least the CNUM goes through if all else fails? Or does it do that anyway, and I’m adding an unnecessary step?

ebug window for the schema, it runs every service… which I am assuming doesn’t really represent what the schema does (it essentially runs a MULTI no matter what, in order to give you the timeouts and what each service will provide). Anyone have any clarifications on this

Debug runs all lookup sources in sequence. In production, lookups are done one by one until a name is found and then stops.

If the provider doesn’t provide a useful name, don’t include 'trunk provided in the list.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.