Putty tanked in middle of install!

Hi everyone! This is kind of an emergency, but while in the middle of an install (after I select the default user names for both mysql and something i can’t remember), putty decides to tank on me. now it would say this:

[root@mysql freepbx-2.4.0]# ./install_amp --username=asteriskuser --password=amp109
Checking for PEAR DB…OK
Checking for PEAR Console::Getopt…OK
Using username: asteriskuser
Using password: ******
Checking user…OK
Checking if Asterisk is running…running with PID: 25469…OK
Checking for /etc/amportal.conf…OK
Reading /etc/amportal.conf…OK
Checking for /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf…OK
Reading /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf…OK
Using asterisk as PBX Engine
Checking for Asterisk version…1.4.18.1
Checking for selinux…OK
Connecting to database…FAILED
Try running ./install_amp --username=user --password=pass (using your own user and pass)
[FATAL] Cannot connect to database
[root@mysql freepbx-2.4.0]#

I’m not sure what to do, is there a quick fix for this?

Did you create the DB’s ???
Did you create the users??
Did you run the MYSQL scripts to create the tables???

Set the root MYSQL password to passw0rd (zero not O)

Hi Bubba! It’s all fixed. I deleted the amportal.conf file and redid the install, and it worked perfectly. Now, the only problem is that when I access http://serveripaddress/admin, it goes straight to http://serveripaddress/admin/config.php with a blank window - nothing shows up. Same for ARI. the logs give me

[Sun Apr 20 12:06:06 2008] [error] [client 192.168.0.179] PHP Warning: require_once(common/php-asmanager.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/html/admin/header.php on line 112
[Sun Apr 20 12:06:06 2008] [error] [client 192.168.0.179] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘common/php-asmanager.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/html/admin/header.php on line 112
[Sun Apr 20 12:06:42 2008] [error] [client 192.168.0.179] PHP Warning: require_once(common/php-asmanager.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/html/admin/header.php on line 112
[Sun Apr 20 12:06:42 2008] [error] [client 192.168.0.179] PHP Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘common/php-asmanager.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/html/admin/header.php on line 112
[Sun Apr 20 12:06:42 2008] [error] [client 192.168.0.179] File does not exist: /var/www/html/favicon.ico

Anyone know how to fix this?

the owner needs to be asterisk:asterisk

try amortal chown ??? I think that is right…