Problems in GUI after Module updates

Hello guys,

I tested a fresh install using PIAF 2.0.6.4.3 then I choose 1.8Asterisk/Dahdi option and choose the Freepbx 10 version since it is said that it is the current stable version. After I did the whole installation and proceed with the "MODULE ADMIN UPDATES", i saw the GUI seems to have a lot of problems..

The Menu TAB seems has change with font size, is this really the actual GUI? then my ASTERISK is in red status below. And also some of the menu tab are not working, such as Extension, Dahdi, etc. when i click to it, nothings happen..

Is there a way i can downgrade my FreePBX version?

Thanks in advance sires...

Rakstar

I still can’t figure out how to fix Asterisk status in red ERROR via Freepbx GUI…

Anyone knows this issue?

Thank you so much again…
rakstar

just run amportal a r.

Thank you so much for your reply tm1000, I already managed to resolve the other issues. I have 1 issue left in my Freepbx GUI status page, ASTERISK is in red ERROR. but when i check it, asterisk services seems is just running. When i also tried to check the /var/log/asterisk, i can’t find “full” word in there… when i also tried to browse it using freepbx GUI go to Settings - Asterisk Log Files, it wont show up anything…

By the way, i managed to resolved the retrieve_conf error 1 issue by using the same password from amportal.conf & manager.conf. Hope this will serve also to help others…

Thanks in advance guys for your replies!!

I still have the asterisk in red error. but when i check my asterisk service, this is just performing well.