Problem with web interface probably after PHP upgrade

Hello,
When I try to open /admin/config.php there is nothing but text:

pinsetspro 2.11.0.5 Copyright 2013 by Schmoozecom, Inc., All rights reserved By installing, copying, downloading, distributing, inspecting or using the materials provided herewith, you agree to all of the terms of use as outlined in our End User Agreement which can be found and reviewed at www.schmoozecom.com/cmeula built Tue, 07 May 2013 21:18:50 +0000 (1367961530) @r24343

My system is CentOS 6.4 with FreePBX distro: 4.211.64-5.
PHP version is 5.4.21
Zend Engine 2.4.0
I don’t see any errors in /var/log/httpd/error_log even if I put:
error_reporting(E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE);
ini_set(‘display_errors’, 1);

on top of /admin/config.php file.
Please help, what should I do to make web interface working?

Umm why would you upgrade to php 5.4 and how did you do that. FreePBX does not support PHP 5.4

The FreePBX Distro and our yum repos do not have php 5.4 so you must of pulled that down manually from somewhere and installed it but that was a big mistake. You will need to get php back to 5.3

Thank you for a very fast answer. I used remi repo, because I want other software to use newer php version. I didn’t know that FreePBX Distro use only 5.3 version. Should I be aware of something during downgrade? Will you plan to make it work with 5.4 version in a near future?

Well since RHEL 6 is not officially supporting PHP 5.4 neither are we. The plans are to get support for it in FreePBX 2.12.

Secondly not sure how well a downgrade of PHP will work. You will have to see how it goes.

We never recommend installing any packages outside of the FreePBX yum repos and always run the risk of breaking things when you do.