Problem with timezone definitions in voicemail administration

Hi. On on fresh install of the FreePBX distro I am unable to create timezone definitions on the Voicemail Adminstration page. I put the name (“central”) in the New Name box and the definition (“US/Central|‘en/vm-received’ q ‘en/digits/at’ IMp”) in the New Timezone Definition box, then click Submit. The page shows UPDATE COMPLETED, but the new timezone definition does not appear and there is no change to the voicemail configuration files.

There are some entries in the freepbx_dbug file that may be relevant:

2012-Mar-10 11:06:56    /var/www/html/admin/modules/voicemail/page.voicemail.php:0
[NOTICE]: Undefined index: zonemessages

2012-Mar-10 11:06:56    /var/www/html/admin/modules/voicemail/page.voicemail.php:0
[WARNING]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

[WARNING]: Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

2012-Mar-10 11:06:56    /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/functions.inc/licensed.php:0
[WARNING]: No license for this product (PBXact) - make sure zend_loader.license_path is properly configured in your ini file!

2012-Mar-10 11:06:56    /var/www/html/admin/modules/sysadmin/functions.inc/licensed.php:0
[WARNING]: License check failed!

[NOTICE]: Undefined index: zonemessages

Thanks,
Lee

Please post this in the bug tracker, the developers do not read the forums routinely. The ticket system allows it to be managed and tracked.

I just opened a bug for this a couple of days ago.

If you don’t want to wait for them to fix it, just edit /var/www/html/admin/modules/voicemail/page.voicemail.php to run $val through htmlspecialchars() before it’s put into a textbox.

This will fix the display issue; I haven’t had any problems with saving.

Hello

I have the same issue.

Please could you help me with editing needed php file.

Please post needed changes here, I would be very grateful.

Regards