Got an email that there were modules with updates but when I went into FreePBX and check online it says:
Warning: Cannot connect to online repository(s) (
http://mirror1.freepbx.org, http://mirror2.freepbx.org). Online modules are not available.
I also got another email with this:
Could not retrieve mirrorlist
14: curl#7 - “Failed to connect to 2606:4700:10::6816:2096: Network is unreachable”
Based on historic posts I’m thinking this is a Sangoma problem?
Based on historic knowledge there was no ipv6 infrastructure and no interest in correcting that. There is a very “MURICA” stance on ipv6 a.k.a not an us problem. You need ipv4 routing.
I would also recommend updating the mirrors to “https” which will point you at their newer servers.
You need ipv4 routing.
His system has IPv4, but IPv6 was never intentionally disabled or enabled. So it is likely enabled and not specifically configured. I believe that is how a default FreePBX 15 system is.
A current FreePBX 16 system does not use
https. Granted this was at one point FreePBX 14 (or maybe even 13) that has been upgraded to 16 over the years. So maybe a new FreePBX 16 install would be different.
edit: This is not hte OP’s system, this is mine.
This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.