Problem with Property Management database error

Hi

When I try to view a room list report, I have an error
"File:/var/www/html/admin/modules/pms/Pms.class:php:5505.
This was caused when doing a maid service in one of the room, multiple times.

I try removing PMS and reinstall, but it is still the same.

If anyone can help me, that will be great.

Bernie

Do you know your way around a SQL database? If so, take a look at the table that gets created when the module is installed, it is probable that the table is not removed when the module is uninstalled. But I guess you could also contact sangoma support, as PMS is supposed to be a commercial module if I recall correctly.

Thanks Arielgrin

I am not good with sql. I will try to look at it and delete the table. I am using the non-supported module part of the commercial module since, we are under a small establishment under 10 rooms.

Thanks

Bernie

Hi.

There’s a bug indeed when you try to enter a wrong service number.
E.g: If you configure 4 services: 01, 02, 03, 04 and you try to dial *4405, you’ve got this issue.

Check asterisk database like this in CLI.
CLI> database show service

Remove service like this
CLI> database deltree service

By the way, I will update property management for avoid to get this error in the futur.

I fixed that.
Now we are not able to enter any uknown code. If the code doesn’t exist, the call is canceled or ask to enter a code again.
If the code is messed up for any reason, it will be removed.
Also I fixed the fact when we uninstall SPM, the data in asterisk db are removed as well.

Wait the publishing and new release (edge or stable).

Hi danarf

Thanks for the advise. It works now after deleting the service tree.

Bernie

You’re welcome :wink:

New version published on edge.

2 Likes

Thanks Franck for the quick fix. I will try it out to see if there are any more errors.

Bernie

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.