Problem with most recent svn update?

Did one just now and it downloaded several files. When I did:

./install_amp --force-version 2.2.2

it complained that i had to be running 1.2 or 1.4 and it detected 1.4.5 (which is the latest asterisk i installed.) i commented out the check and it spews a ton of errors like:

PHP Warning: symlink(): No such file or directory in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 419
PHP Warning: Missing argument 2 for freepbx_log(), called in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 422 and defined in /var/www/html/admin/functions.inc.php on line 2397
PHP Warning: Missing argument 3 for freepbx_log(), called in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 422 and defined in /var/www/html/admin/functions.inc.php on line 2397
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: level in /var/www/html/admin/functions.inc.php on line 2404
PHP Notice: Undefined variable: message in /var/www/html/admin/functions.inc.php on line 2404
PHP Warning: symlink(): No such file or directory in /var/lib/asterisk/bin/retrieve_conf on line 419

(many more of these)

dan - can you go post a bug report to trac agains 2.3-branch on this. I’ll take a look at it a bit later today, got to run out for a few. At least one of thos error may have come from a checkin I did, the others I need to investigate.

n/m

fixed.

Apparently (no idea how) my symlink problem was caused by the fact that /var/www/html/images directory had been deleted. Recreated it with proper permissions and all is well…

hmm - any idea how/when it may have gotten deleted? I just added the auto-linking of image files from modules to retrieve_conf which would account for the error occuring, but I hope there isn’t something that was removing your directory to begin with?

sorry, wish i knew :frowning: