Problem w/ Parking on 9143i

tm1000 is the developer of the Endpoint Manager. He does this part-time, for fun, and he manages to do it for dozens of phones. Occasionally (but rarely), he makes a mistake. :slight_smile:

Now that youā€™ve got the Sprecode working on 2.6, could you please test it again on 3.2? Iā€™m curious to see if Aastra has finally gotten 3.2 supporting the sprecodesā€¦

Iā€™m pretty sure it doesnā€™t work on 3.2.

The phone I was playing with when I figured out the issue was running 3.2. I had gone into the web interface for the phone and manually set the sprecode. I made a call and pressed the programmable key I had assigned and, IIRC, the call got parked but I didnā€™t hear the parking lot slot number. But I was psyched and figured ā€œnow I just need to revert back to 2.6.ā€ Which I did, and found it worked properly.

But my recollection is foggy, so I will test it again for you. But probably not until this weekend.

I donā€™t think that firmware 3.2.x is worth investing time in at this point. 3.3.x beta firmware was leaked the other day, so we can hopefully expect a new release soon. More info: http://pbxinaflash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11689