PROBLEM upgrading from 2.01 to 2.1

Not happy - I upgraded and the script went through all of the things. It appeared to work so I went to the web interface and it asked me to click on the red bar to update so I did.

Well now there are no modules there except the core module.

There is a heading called “broken” and many Unknown() modules.

Whats the go here? My phone system is broken!

And it has edited my extensions.conf because my incoming calls aren’t coming in AHHHHHH

Help :smiley:

[quote=“alex”]Not happy - I upgraded and the script went through all of the things. It appeared to work so I went to the web interface and it asked me to click on the red bar to update so I did.

Well now there are no modules there except the core module.

There is a heading called “broken” and many Unknown() modules.

Whats the go here? My phone system is broken!

And it has edited my extensions.conf because my incoming calls aren’t coming in AHHHHHH

Help :D[/quote]

Hello,

goto tools & select module admin.
Connect to Online Module Repository & select download & install all the modules you need.
After this the modules will not be broken anymore.

Hi, the computer is on an offline network…

Shouldn’t the modules come with it? isn’t there a module pack I can download for it?

No Sir the freepbx has gone from reinstall to update via the modules

You can go to a working Inet connected system grab the modules you want do not install on the system then the modules from grab /var/www/html/admin/modules

Dump them on the offline system go into GUI and install them…

If I do a AAH 2.0 default install all works fine
But I use a different password in the setup.

It will stop updating the MYsql waht am I missing…
I run the update script in freepbx source dir but that does nothing

I got the same problem, did an install of all modules but still have 4 unknown modules.

I noticed that on the freePBX Tools page there are several missing items: Asterisk info, System info and Configuration files.

Is there a way to completely remove all freePBX configuration and do a new install?

delete the databases, and remove all stuff under the www/html/ or whatever your setup is.

are you wishing to rollback to AMp or what???

No, I’m just going to do a clean install of freePBX 2.1. What are the database names? I guess one of them is ‘asterisk’. Doesn’t the asterisk install get broken if I delete this database?

Well when all of my modules were gone, I downloaded them from here http://www.aussievoip.com/modules-2.1.tgz

thanks to rob thomas.

Yeah the config edit is still missing though, and I hate terminal. :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is a link how to get aah special function back in free pbx 2.1

http://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1491998&forum_id=420324

I created fix21.sh file in /var/www directory and ran ./fix21.sh using Samy’s link on his site.

I created the file using edit new file usinsg winscp