Problem submitting changes via GUI

For the past couple of days I have been having problems making changes through the GUI

When I attempt to apply the changes I get the following error

exit: 1

Checking for PEAR DB…OK
Checking for PEAR Console::Getopt…OK
Checking for /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Bootstrapping /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Parsing /etc/amportal.conf …OK
Parsing /etc/asterisk/asterisk.conf …OK
Connecting to database…OK
Connecting to Asterisk manager interface…OK
Added to globals: ASTETCDIR = /etc/asterisk
Added to globals: ASTMODDIR = /usr/lib/asterisk/modules
Added to globals: ASTVARLIBDIR = /var/lib/asterisk
Added to globals: ASTAGIDIR = /var/lib/asterisk/agi-bin
Added to globals: ASTSPOOLDIR = /var/spool/asterisk
Added to globals: ASTRUNDIR = /var/run/asterisk
Added to globals: ASTLOGDIR = /var/log/asterisk
Added to globals: CWINUSEBUSY = true
Added to globals: AMPMGRUSER = admin
Added to globals: AMPMGRPASS = amp111
Please update your modules and reload Asterisk by browsing to your server.
zend_mm_heap corrupted

1 error(s) occured, you should view the notification log on the dashboard or main screen to check for more details.

Under the PBX Notices there is an error that reads
retrieve_conf failed, config not applied

If I expand this notice it shows

Reload failed because retrieve_conf encountered an error: 1
Added 23 hours, 12 minutes ago
(freepbx.RCONFFAIL)

Late last week was the first time I attempted to and was not able to apply changes. I noticed that it suggested to upgrade my module and so I did. I think that following that was my biggest mistake because now things appear to be worst.

PHP Info shows version 5.2.2 and Asterisk Info shows 1.4.17

At one point, I ran out of disk space and had to zap my /var/log log files. I also found that /var/log/asterisk/full was huge and after zapping this file, I recovered 97% of my disk space. I researched and learned that editing /etc/asterisk/logger.conf gave me the option of what to log and so I changed it to errors and warnings.

I then rebooted my server but I am having two problems:
(1) Unable to apply changes via GUI
(2) Cannot receive voice messages. Caller gets an error if called extension does not answer.

In addition to this, I am getting lots of warnings and errors logged in /var/log/asterisk/full

[Aug 12 09:29:17] ERROR[17620] cdr_addon_mysql.c: mysql_cdr: Failed to insert in
[Aug 12 09:29:29] WARNING[17694] app_macro.c: Context 'macro-dialout-trunk-predi
[Aug 12 09:30:30] ERROR[17530] cdr_addon_mysql.c: mysql_cdr: Failed to insert in
[Aug 12 09:34:36] WARNING[18070] rtp.c: Unable to set TOS to 184
[Aug 12 09:35:30] ERROR[18070] cdr_addon_mysql.c: mysql_cdr: Failed to insert in
[Aug 12 09:35:49] WARNING[18163] app_dial.c: Unable to create channel of type 'S
[Aug 12 09:35:49] WARNING[18170] app_macro.c: Context 'macro-dialout-trunk-predi
[Aug 12 09:37:21] ERROR[18163] cdr_addon_mysql.c: mysql_cdr: Failed to insert in
[Aug 12 09:37:54] WARNING[18312] rtp.c: Unable to set TOS to 184
[Aug 12 09:37:54] WARNING[18312] rtp.c: Unable to set TOS to 184
[Aug 12 09:37:54] ERROR[18312] cdr_addon_mysql.c: mysql_cdr: Failed to insert in
[Aug 12 09:38:44] WARNING[18329] rtp.c: Unable to set TOS to 184
[Aug 12 09:38:48] ERROR[18312] cdr_addon_mysql.c: mysql_cdr: Failed to insert in

These are just the last block but they all repeat over and over again …

Could you please advise on course of action?

Thanks,

looks like you ran out of disk space and it has corrupted the mysql tables.

Do you have a backup of the system from before this date when you ran out if disk space? If so you might be better off restoring from that backup a known clean working config. (after backing up the current config of course).

A side comment:

to fix the full log issue from growing forever edit the /etc/logrotate.d/asterisk file.

locate the line that has /var/log/asterisk/*log in it (should be first line) and add /var/log/asterisk/full

This will then rotate the full log once a day for the value set in the rotate line below it. Once the last one has passed that limit it will delete the log so that you can gain back disk space.

If you are accepting faxes via asterisk also note that the /var/spool/asterisk/fax/ directory will keep a copy of every single fax that has come in until you delete some of them.

Also if running backups on a regular basis the backup routine does not delete any of the backups either, so you’ll need to manage the /var/lib/asterisk/backups/* folders and files and remove older files that are NOT needed. (At the end of every month I go in and delete all the previous months backups EXCEPT for the 1st and 16th, then delete all the three or months old backups for the 16th). But that is our backup and archive schedule. you might determine something different.