Problem outbound and inbound :

is it this 13.0.191.4?

Then go to module admin and upgrade core.

I think i have found :stuck_out_tongue:

Current PBX Version:

Current System Version:

12.7.4-1804-2.sng7

Well, have you upgraded the core module under module admin?
Just upgrade all modules to the latest.

1 Like

Hy
thank you
it works very well thank to you :slight_smile:

I have another question for you if you want to answer :slight_smile:

now i have my trunk,outbound and inbound which work.
it uses the line of my internetā€™s provider voip.

I have another line which uses pstn ( rtc in french)
i would like to use this one for fax in my asteriskā€™s server.

Can i have 2 trunks, 2 outbound and inbound?

Thank you again

Your VoIP trunks connect you to the pstn.
I assume you mean you have another service such as an analog trunk or a PRI?

Yes.

hy,
my provider is orange and i have a Phone line in the port fxs of my internetā€™s box,
my first trunk,outbound and inbound are about this one.

For my work ( i am technician at Orange France :slight_smile: ) i have a ptsn line in a wallplug.
This last i wanted to use in another trunk and inbound.

To bring your analog trunk into your PBX you need extra hardware, a gateway that converts to SIP or a PCI card for your phone server with a port that takes your analog trunk.
Sangoma sells both of these.

Or you might ask your provider to give you SIP credentials instead of an analog handoff off your modem.

sorry, i have forgotten to say i have for this line a grandstream ht503 :slight_smile: important details :stuck_out_tongue:

Then you have everything.
Run a trunk between your grandstream and FreePBX and via outbound and inbound routes you can control the call flow.

The HT503 FXO port is very similar to the SPA3102ā€™s. Set up a second trunk in FreePBX, following the same pattern as your existing one. Unfortunately, I havenā€™t found a completely credible post for the HT503 settings. IMO, the last poster in https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/grandstream-handytone-ht503-fxo-gateway.44492/ knows what heā€™s talking about, though the thread is for a different PBX.

I recommend initially routing inbound calls to an extension. Once thatā€™s working, try the fax.

For outbound, youā€™ll probably set up an outbound route using a prefix to select which trunk you want to use.

1 Like

Last question please :slight_smile:

For the first Line Which use the spa3102.
I have created Two ring group:999 and 998.

I would like when a specific number call (for example 0610001000), it goes to the ring groupe 999.
And an other number calls, it goes to the ring group 998.
It is for intercom of ou building :slight_smile:

Hy.
Thank you a lot.
I have Readen the last poster and if i have understood, no trunk created.
There arenā€™t Ć  lot of topics about ht503 and freepbx :slight_smile:

Create two Inbound Routes:

1. DID Number: What you used for MY PHONE NUMBER in your Dial Plan 2. CallerID Number: 0610001000. Destination: Ring Group 999.
  2. DID Number: What you used for MY PHONE NUMBER in your Dial Plan 2. CallerID Number: (leave blank). Destination: Ring Group 998.

For the HT503, just set it up as best you can. If it doesnā€™t work, post your settings and a log showing the trouble.

1 Like

Thank you
For my lunch break i run at home To try :slight_smile:

For the Two inbounds it works very well. Thank you.
I Will do the ht503 nos :slight_smile:

Hy,
i have followed your linkd andā€¦ IT WORKS VERY VERY WELL :slight_smile:

Thank you.

you are in right, it is very similar as a spa3102

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.