Problem adding custom application for MOH

Doing some experiments with streaming MOH and I’ve run into a show stopper. When attempting to add the custom application for streaming MOH I get this error:

SQLSTATE[22007]: Invalid datetime format: 1366 Incorrect integer value: ‘’ for column asterisk.music.random at row 1
File:/var/www/html/admin/modules/music/Music.class.php:135

It’s a fresh install on top of Debian 10 following the FreePBX wiki guidelines. Everything else seems to be working. Is this a bug or something I’ve done wrong?

This is a problem in your database implementation. Older versions of MySQL would accept ‘’ as a NaN value and set to blank. Newer versions of both MariaDB and MySQL require a valid date string. Your choices are “YYYY/MM/DD hh:mm:ss” or NULL. Note that this isn’t ‘NULL’ (the string) but NULL (the value) - not the lack of quotes.

That sounds like it’s a problem in the FreePBX code rather than the database… Or rather the requirement is to use older version of the database server.

You have the source. This is an open-source project. You’re the first person to report it. You know now to submit a bug report.

Tag - you’re it.

1 Like

Ha! thanks for the pointer.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.