Prevent caller from hearing DTMF tones

The parking app does not really work on the 305. When you park there is no indication of what spot the call went to. And once a call is parked the button wont do anything. It actually works great this way the lights just does not match the lines on the other side. Now I am just being picky. :smile:

Really? I have an S305 in front of me running firmware 3.0.4.67, Phone Apps ver. 14.0.13 and EPM ver. 14.0.13 and it’s working just fine for me.

Just tested, when parking with the App button, the parking slot is announced to the parker.

Pressing the Phone Apps button when the phone is idle brings up a list of parked calls each with CID and parking slot number. You can navigate the list and pick up the call you want or you can dial the slot number to retrieve the call.

The only issue I see is that the Parking App button LED never changes on the 305 (but does work as expected on other S series phones) which looks like a bug to me.

1 Like

FreePBX 14.0.13.4
S305, not sure what firmware this second but it did update yesterday when I installed.

Endpoint manager set line key 3 to parking. When on idle screen it does nothing at all, no reaction to the button press. When in a call I hear “Transfering” and then the call ends. On the idle screen still nothing.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.