Post-Upgrade to 14 MySQL keeps disconnecting - Can't Backup Either

mysqldump: Error 2013: Lost connection to MySQL server during query when dumping table kvblobstore at row: 29
Building manifest…
PHP Fatal error: Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulefunctions.class.php on line 2394
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Cannot use object of type DB_Error as array in file /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulefunctions.class.php on line 2394
Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/libraries/modulefunctions.class.php:2394

When I try and run a backup and move to another load - Anyone else seen this error?

You can try changing your my.cnf to include the following parameters:
[mysqldump]
max_allowed_packet=1024M
net_read_timeout=3600
net_write_timeout=3600

Basically, a 2013 error means that the packet size on the dump has been exceeded.

Thanks for the info - fortunately it was a small system (6-Phones) and unfortunately a VERY grumpy customer so I gave up and did a quick reload and re-setup and they are good.

Stressful when the customer is hovering over you telling you how much it is costing them…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.