Possible to port Round Robin Memory over to Ring Groups?

read the suggested configuration above by stonet … it should work fine with Asterisk 11 using Join/Leave Empty settings properly.

Thank you very much for your input!

I have systematically gone through and tried every setting on both Join and Leave Empty, and I can not make it skip the wait time and go directly to the Fail Over. I have 2 static agents set up like this 152,0 and 212,0 (obviously separate lines, not ‘and’ separated) It waits to time out and then fails over.

I tried “core show hints” on the cli, and when my phones are available, they show a state of Idle. When I press dnd on the phone, it stays Idle. When I try *78, it stays Idle. FYI, my phones are polycom 550 and 650’s.

This has me stumped. The Ring Group function works correctly when all phones are on DND, it overflows correctly.

The problem this creates is obvious. When a caller calls in and all no agents are available (all DND), they should be send to live answer, not wait in the queue 1 to 3 mins before overflowing depending on the timeout.

https://issues.asterisk.org/jira/browse/ASTERISK-20842

I read the above referenced issue, and wanted to add that my users phones are used in multiple queue’s each. Is the DND button doing what it is supposed to?

I have one phone that has extensions 151,152,153, and 154. 151 is in queue 950, but I found this line:

46152@ext-queues : qpause:950:Local/152 State:Idle Watchers 0

x152 has nothing to do with queue 950.

Am I on the right track here, or is this irrelevant?