Populating Report Tab

Have got an asterisk that I am trying to get data onto the report tab.

Admin Tab and Panel work well, but when I try to get data on report tab there is nothing there.

I am a complete noob to reporting on Asterisk and would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

John

THANK YOU !

I now have calls in the report tab.

This was written to solve a different problem but I think it will solve your problem.

Apparently not all of the Asterisk Addons are installed with NOW. 1st you need to install the mysql addon:

Login to your asterisk server as root and type yum install asterisk-addons-mysql. Select Y when it asks for installation.

Then you need to change the permissions on the folder where the recordings are stored:

“the permissions on the /var/spool/asterisk/monitor were set incorrectly. Set it as follows (same as the voicemail directory):”

They should read “drwxrwxr-x 2 asterisk asterisk 4096 Nov 26 01:06 monitor” in ls -l

chmod 775 /var/spool/asterisk/monitor

And finally, Apache runs under the apache ID in NOW instead of the asterisk ID so you need to change the owner of the PHP “session” folder to apache:

chown -R apache:apache /var/lib/php/session

That fixed recordings and reports for me.

Last step reboot

What version of Asterisk?
What version of the Asterisk Add-ons?
What Linux distribution are you using? (Centos, Ubuntu, Debian)

The settings you may need to change depend on the above answers.

For Instance, AsteriskNow does not include some of the Add-ons you need to do reporting.

If you are using AsteriskNOW I may have an answer for you.

I did install from Asterisk Now.

Asterisk version 1.4
With 1.4 addons that I added before posting here.

Centos 5.2