I am currently having an issue with new versions of Freepbx and getting distinctive ring to function with polycom vvx 300 phones
Using the commercial End point manager I have modified the base file config as follows.
<se.rt.custom18 se.rt.custom18.name="Low Double Trill" se.rt.custom18.ringer="ringer3" > </se.rt.custom18> voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo.3.value="ebinternal" voIpProt.SIP.alertInfo.3.class="custom18"
Per Polycom they are looking for the following info inside alert info.
Which is found here
I modified the inbound route and added info=ebinternal
And I can see the info is being added to the sip header but the phone even after reboot and resetup does not ever change the ring tone. Can anyone offer some advice on how to get the polycom custom ring to work. I do have it working in an older version without enpoint manager but nothing i seem to do with the licensed version will seem to work.
– Executing [s@func-apply-sipheaders:1] ExecIf(“SIP/2001-0000085c”, “1?Set(CHANNEL(hangup_handler_push)=crm-hangup,s,1)”) in new stack
– Executing [s@func-apply-sipheaders:2] NoOp(“SIP/2001-0000085c”, “Applying SIP Headers to channel”) in new stack
– Executing [s@func-apply-sipheaders:3] Set(“SIP/2001-0000085c”, “SIPHEADERKEYS=Alert-Info”) in new stack
– Executing [s@func-apply-sipheaders:4] While(“SIP/2001-0000085c”, “1”) in new stack
– Executing [s@func-apply-sipheaders:5] Set(“SIP/2001-0000085c”, “sipheader=info=ebinternal”) in new stack
– Executing [s@func-apply-sipheaders:6] SIPAddHeader(“SIP/2001-0000085c”, “Alert-Info: info=ebinternal”) in new stack
I also did a wireshare on the polycom and verified that its getting sent.