Please help

Interesting, just out of curiosity I released my IP from within my router and obtained a new one, I tested the call before I released it and I had two way audio. On renewal I checked the server which is seeing the IP change through sipstaion but when I make a call, no audio on inbound again.
Now I am going to run wireshark and see what is missing.

That was weird, it started working again before I got the trace running. I shortened the refresh rate to 60 from 120 in hopes that this will help… Still can’t understand why it was going out and not recovering but it does seem to be recovering now which is good!
I will continue to monitor this and report back, maybe one of the tweaks helped it out?
Maybe the router is the issue with a long update? I am not sure of its update times or how it goes about doing its update… time to look into that too.

The externrefresh only updates the NAT IP at the time of the interval. If you change your outside IP it can take as long as the refresh interval for Asterisk to catch up.

On wireshark you will see the SDP referring the remote media to the old IP address.

Just an update… it has been running fine since our last conversation. All I had done since because my reports was not working I did a yum update and everything works but the recordings tab which is blank? I am not so worried about it so much… I did make a couple of international calls and have received calls with no problems. I am pretty happy.

Thanks for all your help guys.