Please help - NO outbound calls / inbound calls are fine - callcentric

I have been struggling with inbound/outbound routes I finally have the inbound routes working and the outbound states “cal cannot be completed as dialed”

working with freepbx 14

peer details:

context=from-pstn-toheader
fromdomain=callcentric.com
fromuser=17778387121
host=callcentric.com
insecure=port,invite
secret=hello1
type=peer
defaultuser=17778387121
disallowed_methods=UPDATE
directmedia=no
videosupport=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw

extensions_custom.conf
[incoming]
exten => s,1,Set(Var_FROM_DOMAIN=${CUT(CUT(SIP_HEADER(TO),@,2),>,1)})
exten => s,2,GotoIF($["${Var_FROM_DOMAIN}" = “callcentric.com”]?5:3)
exten => s,3,GotoIF($["${Var_FROM_DOMAIN}" = “ss.callcentric.com”]?5:4)
exten => s,4,GotoIF($["${Var_FROM_DOMAIN}" = “66.193.176.35”]?5:7)
exten => s,5,Set(Var_TO_DID=${CUT(CUT(SIP_HEADER(TO),@,1),:,2)})
exten => s,6,GotoIF($["${Var_TO_DID}" != “”]?ext-did,${Var_TO_DID},1:7)
; Users may edit the lines below to route incoming calls to other locations/contexts.
; If you don’t know what this means then you should likely skip the lines below and
; allow the script to run unmodified
exten => s,7,GoTo(from-pstn,s,1)
exten => h,8,Playback(ss-noservice)
exten => h,9,Macro(hangupcall)

[100]
context=to-callcentric
type=friend
defaultuser=100
secret=PASSWORD
host=dynamic

[101]
context=to-callcentric
type=friend
defaultuser=101
secret=PASSWORD
host=dynamic

[to-callcentric]
exten => _X.,1,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@callcentric)

any help would be greatly appreciated

OK, since no one else asked…

What on Earth are you trying to do?

All of these machination are handled through the GUI normally. There are dozens (if not hundreds) of people using callcentric for outbound calling and I’m reasonably certain someone would have talked about this if this was the way they had to connect.

Normally, you’ll set up your trunks to communicate with the servers, set up your inbound and outbound routes, and press ‘Save’. This seems like an extremely custom setup compared to that.

We’re here to help, but I think you’re trying to get too deep into the Asterisk dial plan for FreePBX to be able to manage your connections. The log files (/var/log/asterisk/full) should tell you why your calls are failing. That would help us get started on troubleshooting your code.

The issue has been resolved - thank you every one for your time

Whoa, this is the second thread opened by you on this topic. One of which I spent a lot of time with you on. So what was the actual issue? How was this resolved?

I do thank you for your time and yes I was having major issues with both inbound and outbound routes initially. However, I started completely over again wiped all configs, routes, etc and when I reconfigured and used a combination of your advice, another blog, and callcentric support - it worked

callcentric configs are old on their site and their support gives half information

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.