Here are the contents of the pjsip custom files. Obviously it’s been sanitized for securities sake, but I have checked and re-checked the removed values to make sure they match what I setup on Google’s end.
; pjsip_custom, Copyright © 2018, Ward Mundy & Associates, LLC.
; Licensed for use with NAF’s Asterisk 13 PJSIP patches pursuant to GPL2.
Via the terminal, with nano.
Completely understandable. However, I am talking about defining a pjsip end point in a conf file. Something I would hope the more experiences users would be familiar with. The fact that it happens to tie in with the new GV stuff does not appear to relevant to my issue just yet. But then again, maybe it is. I don’t know, hence the ask for help.
I completely understand this, and it does make sense. But to extend you euphemism here, this is more like I chose the road less travelled and when I asked where said road begins people started yelling at me about how I should be taking the other road and not that one without even bothering to to point in the general direction.
But anyways. I get it. GV is the devil and what not. So perhaps people can look on this as me having issues getting a defined PJSIP end point to show up and be useable in Asterisk. Because as near as I can tell this is precisely the issue I am having…