"Please enter password" recording for PIN Sets

I am using the PIN Sets module in FreePBX 2.4.0. On outbound routes that I have configured to use a PIN Set, the prompt that a caller hears is “Please enter your password.” For some reason this blows my users’ minds and has led to confusion such as people entering their voicemail password instead of their PIN.

I would like to change this recording. Is there a simple way to do this such as just replacing an audio file somewhere such as in /var/lib/asterisk/sounds?

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

I just learned about tail -f earlier today and this was a perfect opportunity to watch the asterisk full log. The file is /var/lib/asterisk/sounds/agent-pass.wav. I only have static agents, so I’m just backing up the original file and creating a new one by the same name that has the audio that I want the user to hear.

If there’s a better way to do it, I’d love to hear it as this is a kind of ugly hack that is just getting the job done.

Andrew

another way to view the log is by using the log view module

That audio file is used by another routine if I remember correctly. I don’t have the asterisk source handy at the moment to tell you which ones but you probably have now effected those other places that are asking for a password so that you know.

I figured that the file is used elsewhere, but I wasn’t sure how to change the audio file for just the PIN Sets module. Do you know if there is a way to do that?

Thanks,

Andrew