Please could someone help me, setup gsm gateway with freepbx

thanks for reply. I tried almost everything but I cant figure out where I do make mistake?. I can not make it register to the server. the trunk become online, the inbound rout is working but extension on outbound route I get the result “your call can not be completed as dialed, Please check the number and dial again”.

Please sir if you can join me on skype my id is "zahir26191".

I tried to get support from hybertone, dbltek. they told me that they dont know about the freepbx.

thanks again for your help.
my skype “zahir26191”.

Please do not soliciate for free support on Skype. You won’t get an answer and you may be letting a bad person access your system.

If you don’t want to figure this out click on the support line and purchase support from the genuine FreePBX engineers.

If you want to troubleshoot it I suggest you post all your settings (remember you can post images and screenshots of the gateway).

We also need to know the network topology.

Make sure that on your home router the 5060 is forwarded on your GOIP1. If you have other endpoints at your home that uses 5060, you may change the GOIP port other than 5060. It should also reflect on the trunk that you created in the Freepbx.

the problem of trunk got sorted, I can callout & callin, as I changed my router and now it works perfect.

the problem is when I connect it in single server mode as on trunk mode I cant use encryptions, freepbx shows that the goip is connected and I can make callout but the goip stays in offline status.

the goip support tried to check it through telnet and they told me that  freepbx gives 403 for goip. so it can not be login.

I installed my freepbx on vps as 
  1. ln -sf /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/London /etc/localtime
  2. yum -y update
  3. cd /tmp
  4. wget http://upgrades.freepbxdistro.org/blank-centos-installer/5.211.65-track/5.211.65-1-Installer-Script.sh
  5. chmod +x 5.211.65-1-Installer-Script.sh
  6. ./5.211.65-1-Installer-Script.sh

on centos 6

please help me what is the situation.

the trunk settings are as follows.

Trunk Name= GoIP1
PEER Details
type=peer
secret=ej44frhjdf23
username=goip
host=xx.xx.xx.xx (goip ip)
canreinvite=no