PJSIP trunks don't show up under Reports -> Asterisk -> Chan_PJSip Info

All my trunks used to show up under Chan_PJSip info. Even if they were not registered, they would show up just not registered. Now they won’t show up at all. In my asterisk log, I see this:

ERROR[8760] res_pjsip_config_wizard.c: Unable to load config file ‘pjsip_wizard.conf’

All calls failing going in and out. I had to delete them and completely rebuild them as chan_sip and they worked. This server had been up and operational for 3 years without issues. This is the first time I’ve seen this. This is on FreePBX 13.0.197.22/Asterisk 13.16.0.

I started to build a brand new FreePBX 14.0.13.24/Asterisk 13.22.0 box. I built my first trunk, and the same issue. Same issue on this server:

ERROR[8760] res_pjsip_config_wizard.c: Unable to load config file ‘pjsip_wizard.conf’

I’m seeing if anyone else is having this issue or has seen this issue. I want to move them over to a the new PBX but once I saw the issue here, I have no idea what is causing it now as no changes at all were made except to upgrade whatever modules were available. Thanks in advance.

That error is normal and not important. Whatever is going on is not related to it.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.