PJSIP - SIP problem

That’s probably why Asterisk is crashing. Delete all your old asterisk modules, recompile (without patching anything), and see if that fixes. it. Then, when you’ve fixed asterisk, you can fix your compile errors.

Thank you xrobau!

I know the reason and recompilation won’t help cos I need to modify config files isn’t? That is why I’m asking you here about configuration. That is why I do not understand why FreePBX cannot to connect to Asterisk. I have into my sip_extension.conf file extensions as 111 and 112 but when I connect to Asterisk CLI and do “database show” and don’t see them. So, I suspect that my Asterisk won’t work properly and correctly despite any changes I’ll try to do via FreePBX. That is why I try to understand how they connected to each other and how FreePBX can change information into Asterisk’s sqlite3 DB.
I’ve already checked my marianaDB and config files. It works and changes are propagated. But “CLI> database*” works with internal Asterisk’s sqllite3 DB which is apparently is not changed and I try to understand the risk and how I can fix this problem.

That is my situation

Zdravstvuyte Ivan!

Was it based off the FreePBX (12) Distro?

Which fax module? Spandsp or something else and for inbound, outbound or both?

I know inbound (at least with T.38) is not a problem with the FreePBX 13 distro and I didn’t think it was for FreePBX 12.

Outbound, well, the easiest way would be the commercial module…

Best thing is to try and see what breaks…

On my FreePBX box /etc/odbc.ini has what I pasted above (and by the way, IIRC having it set like this and with UTF-8 as character set was very important to get Cyrillic working correctly for the CDR) and /etc/asterisk/res_odbc.conf also has similar and additional settings…

You need both files to get things working as far as CDR is concerned…

Did you check both configuration files? Does one of them still disagrees with the rest?

Port 8088 is very suspicious, I believe it is used for the Asterisk internal HTTP server, not AMI… Could you recheck those settings to make sure everything is ok?

Do svidaniya i udachi!

Nick

Not really. At the beginning I download Asterisk source codes and compiled it. After that I did the same with FreePBX.

Yep. That one.

Agree and asterisk -cvvvv helped me a lot. Thank you guys for this command. But I see not realy much errors. About asteriskcdrdb only. All others are warnings

Thank you! I will try to nest it by info as you showed above. Will update it after all.

Yes. it was into both files. Port 8088 I saw into FreePBX web interface form

Thank you Nick for your friendly support! I really appreciate it. Thank you again!

Zdravstvuyte Ivan!

OK, so you are essentially redoing now something you had done in the past…

As Rob (xrobau) said, make sure you remove every binary you had compiled and installed in the past…

Another way to get this, if you did not mind switch distro, would be to switch to the FreePBX distro.

This is the port of the Asterisk Builtin mini-HTTP server, not the Asterisk Manager…

In the Advanced settings page they are one after the other, please make sure HTTP Bind Port for the Asterisk Builtin mini-HTTP server is set to 8088 and the Asterisk Manager Port is set to 5038 in the Asterisk Manager.

Ne za chto…

Do svidaniya i udachi!

Nick