Pjsip connected phones become unavailable

hi, i have a new install of freepbx 13 (patched) with 15 grandstream 2130 phones. I am using siptls and srtp . the phones are in their own vlan and the pbx is local to them. each phone has 2 accounts (2 extensions). what I am seeing is at random points during the day, one or the other account on the phone will change to unavailable. the account that survives seems to work fine but not the unavailable one (obviously). if i reboot the phone, they are both available again for a while. can anyone give me some hints as to where to start looking to figure out why this is happening. when an extension goes out, this is what comes up on asterisk

-- Contact 7323/sips:[email protected]:44924;transport=TLS is now Unreachable.  RTT: 0.000 msec

== Endpoint 7323 is now Unreachable

here is a pjsip show contacts

uepbx1*CLI> pjsip show contacts

Contact: 5002/sips:[email protected]:40802;transport=TLS 6094490057 Unavail 0.000
Contact: 7002/sips:[email protected]:41122;transport=TLS bf147876e9 Avail 11.844

as you can see, one of the extensions on the phone is available and one is not

thanks in advance

At first glance this looks like a network issue. The keep alive ping from free pbx did not get answered by the grandstream phone so the phone number was marked as unavailable by free pbx.

I don’t want to rule out network issues, but the network seems pretty solid otherwise. the phones and one interface from the pbx are in the same vlan…any suggestions one what to look at to zero in on the issue?

thanks

There are minor PJSIP issues with Grandstream devices, are you seeing the same thing with a chan_sip extension?

i have never tried chan_sip…what are this issues, are they documented some where?

This is the one I was thinking of:
http://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-13810

lorne, oh,yes, i am familiar with this issue, there is a simple workaround for this… I was concerned that there might be bugs that are related to the phones going unavailable.

thanks