PHP Warning: No such file or directory in /etc/freepbx.conf on line 9

Problem with one of my HA nodes. This happened out of the blue, didn’t do an upgrade or anything recently.

PHP Warning:  require_once(/var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /etc/freepbx.conf on line 9
PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /etc/freepbx.conf on line 9
PHP Warning:  require_once(/var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /etc/freepbx.conf on line 9
PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/admin/bootstrap.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /etc/freepbx.conf on line 9

10.13.66-17

Please confirm that the embedded spaces in your posted log lines are either real or an artifact of your copy/pasteing, either way this belongs in commercial products not general, the code is obfuscated.

Those are from copy/paste. Corrected them.

Go to commercial support, you paid for it :slight_smile:

Dicko quit telling users they cant use the forums for support. Wedirect people here all the time to first ask questions and get feedback so please stop this.

1 Like

I don’t believe I did say they couldn’t do that , but OK, I will make sure I don’t do that anymore…

Was a resolution for this ever found?

That error means your /var/www/html/admin directory is missing - or significant chunks of it.

Any advice on the fix? Is it a simple manner to replace the directory?

Restore from backup. At least, find out what happened to the contents of it. Maybe someone mv’ed it accidentally?