PHP Fatal Error

I have just updated modules and then done a restore from a backup and then the gui failed to load with below error. I have tried downloading, enabling oembranding with no luck
Exception thrown with message “Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Oembranding’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install oembranding 2) fwconsole ma enable oembranding”

Stacktrace:
#8 Exception in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:213
#7 FreePBX\Self_Helper:loadObject in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:106
#6 FreePBX\Self_Helper:autoLoad in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Self_Helper.class.php:37
#5 FreePBX\Self_Helper:__get in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/FreePBX.class.php:105
#4 FreePBX:__callStatic in /var/www/html/admin/modules/oembranding/views/menu_items.php:65
#3 FreePBX:Oembranding in /var/www/html/admin/modules/oembranding/views/menu_items.php:65
#2 include_once in /var/www/html/admin/modules/oembranding/views/menu.php:21
#1 include in /var/www/html/admin/libraries/view.functions.php:158
#0 load_view in /var/www/html/admin/config.php:702

resolved the problem by using the fwconsole -f command to force modules

Well OEMBranding is a module that FreePBX users don’t have to deal with. I’m not sure if it’s only there because you have an OEM release or if it’s part of PBXact (haven’t used it yet) but for plain ole FreePBX that module doesn’t exist.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.