PHP Fatal error after installation

After installation on debian wheezy of freepbx 2.11 i have this error on my apache logs (and 2 warnings) :

PHP Warning: include_once(/etc/asterisk/freepbx.conf): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/admin/config.php on line 110
PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘/etc/asterisk/freepbx.conf’ for inclusion (include_path=’.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear’) in /xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/admin/config.php on line 110
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function module_run_notification_checks() in /xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxx/admin/config.php on line 143

Anyone have an idea ?

That file would normally be created by running the install_amp script, how exactly did you install FreePBX and asterisk on your box?

We dont care about this file because it’s a warning not a critical alert.

So I care about this undefined function ! Someone ?

No. Dicko is right. That file is required to run all of FreePBX, without it nothing will work. You are missing core functionality.

this file wasn’t necessarly on /etc/asterisk/ if we trust in config.php code. We can have this freepbx.conf file on /etc/ if we trust again in config.php … so now in will try a basic installation with this how to : http://wiki.freepbx.org/display/HTGS/Installing+FreePBX+on+Debian+Wheezy#InstallingFreePBXonDebianWheezy-InstallandConfigureFreePBX

Problem solved, i installed freepbx and configure my virtual host apache correctly with module mpm_itk_module too use asterisk user and not www-data etc

Sure. But the way the code is written you wouldn’t see that error unless the file was missing on all fronts.