Phones registered but do not ring

I have a VMware instance of Freepbx running. Everything has been running fine for over a month until I noticed my phones suddenly stopped ringing. I tried calling another phone on the network it immediately goes to voice mail. This is the same for all the phones on the network expect one which rings when called. All the phones are registered. The cisco SPA3000 still answers when dialing out. I tried *80 for my cisco SPA525G2 which always works, now doesn’t. It says ‘busy’ Does anyone know a fix?

What is the output to the command: sip show peers

-bash sip: command not found

I’m just going to make a new installation, it seems to be screwed up. when going to the web UI it keeps complaining that it cant connect to asterisk. And

SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away
File:/var/www/html/admin/libraries/BMO/Database.class.php:215

There was an error asking for Overview. Check the error logs for more information.

asterisk -rx “sip show peers”

I swapped out the drive it was installed on because it might have partially failed. After looking through the folders there were missing files and some seemed to be corrupt. Its back up and running fine with an older image of the drive.

Dear,

Please give me a hand to well-configure 2 SIP-Phones Planet VIP-256PT on FreePBX Server 14 (with axterisk 13).

I have created 2 extensions (phone numbers) on the FreePBX System, and want to apply each extension on a different SIP-PHONE Planet VIP-256PT.

Below the config on the Server and on each sip-phone PLANET.

SERVER CONFIG :

IP : 192.168.1.10

PORT : 5060

Codecs : ALaw, ULaw, G.729,G.723,G.722

NB: codecs are set in this ordre.

Two extensions created : 200, 201

PHONE 1 > Config

SERVER ADDRESS : 192.168.1.10

PORT SIP : 5060

ACCOUNT : 200

Codecs : (in this ordre)

G.711A

G.711U

G.729

G.723

G.722

PHONE 2 > Config

SERVER ADDRESS : 192.168.1.10

PORT SIP : 5060

ACCOUNT 201

Codecs : (in this ordre)

G.711A

G.711U

G.729

G.723

G.722

But none of the two Planet VIP-256PT is not giving sound . Bith phones are correctly registres.

If on the first sip-phone (200) and i try to call the second-one (201), the call cames and rings, but if taken and talk, i can not hear anything.

Please help me. Maybe something is wrong in the configurations.

Make sure you have the correct subnet recognized by your PBX in Sip Settings

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.