Phones no longer show voicemail notification

Hi,

Just a quick note – I’m relatively new to FreePBX so I’m not sure exactly the info I should provide for this issue. Sorry ahead of time!

I’ve been running FreePBX for my company’s phone system at work since December and it’s all been going super smoothly. We’ve noticed over the past week or two that our phones no longer show a notification when we receive voicemails. We receive email notifications alerting us to the voicemail, but nothing on the phone itself.

Honestly not sure if this is a FreePBX issue or an issue with the phones themselves, but figured it was worth a shot posting here.

FreePBX Version: 14.0.3.2
Phone models: Yealink T21P-E2

The voicemail notification light is enabled in the settings on the phones physically as well as the in the web interface for them, so I figured it might be a communication issue of some sort between FreePBX and the phones.

Any help for this would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

I don’t have one in front of me, but is comes down to a setting in the phone and the PBX.

There is an option in both the phone and FreePBX on how to handle MWI subscriptions.

I would suggest changing the phone and leaving FreePBX default.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.