Phonebook module, Remember Rows per Page selection

Phonebook module, Remember Rows per Page selection

I noticed a similar post here for endpoint manager: https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-11263?jql=project%20%3D%20FREEPBX%20AND%20component%20%3D%20"Endpoint%20(Commercial)"

I wonder if a similar update could be made to the Phonebook module.

Phonebook module has been replaced with the contact manager module and not receiving any updates to it anymore.

1 Like

Oh good to know! will check out the contact manager. Thank you.

@tonyclewis Can you superfecta lookup on the contact manager, like you can on the phonebook today? Sometimes we use that as an easy way to pass data into the asterisk system. We import variables under the CIDname field on the phonebook.

That is the reason I use the Phonebook as well. So that the Data shows up on my Caller ID the way that I want. (using Superfecta) I am going to try out the contact manager to see if it does the same thing.

In CID superfect settings, I do see FreePBX Contactmanager listed, gonna test it out.

1 Like

Yep, very handy for a number of projects, and you can have other write into it without messing with the underpinnings of the system. That is all we use it for actually :slight_smile: , redirects and applying different call treatments.

@tm1000 would know for sure on that. I know you can with the Caller ID lookup module FreePBX has but not sure about the 3rd party superfecta one.

Yes, contact manager is an option in Superfecta, and Iā€™m not aware of any open issues.

1 Like