Phone not registering

i can make calls but the phone wont register so i can connect to that extension.this is from the log files “[Feb 24 05:07:21] WARNING[4624] pbx.c: Unable to register extension ‘s’, priority 1 in ‘macro-outisbusy’, already in use
[Feb 24 05:07:21] WARNING[4624] pbx.c: Unable to register extension ‘s’, priority 2 in ‘macro-outisbusy’, already in use
[Feb 24 05:07:21] WARNING[4624] pbx.c: Unable to register extension ‘s’, priority 3 in ‘macro-outisbusy’, already in use
[Feb 24 05:07:21] WARNING[4624] pbx.c: Unable to register extension ‘s’, priority 4 in ‘macro-outisbusy’, already in use
[Feb 24 05:07:21] VERBOSE[4624] pbx.c: – Registered extension context ‘macro-dialout-trunk-predial-hook’; registrar: pbx_config
[Feb 24 05:07:21] VERBOSE[4624] pbx.c: – Added extension ‘s’ priority 1 to macro-dialout-trunk-predial-hook
[Feb 24 05:07:21] VERBOSE[4624] pbx.c: – Registered extension context ‘macro-user-logon’; registrar: pbx_config”

can anyone help please??

ie versions of FreePBX, Asterisk, phone models, is this the only extension having problems, etc.

These guys are brilliant. But, that can’t read minds. :]

Asterisk 1.8.7.0 Freepbx 2.10.0rc1.6 running asteriskNow. the phones are Cisco 7960 and 7940.all the extensions have the same problem i can call out but when calling in you get a busy tone and it show that the phones are not registering.

Are you configuring these phones by hand or via EPM?

by hand

So to make sure of a few things, you upgraded to the latest SIP firmware, you configure the proxy, user ID & password and the phone registers allowing you to make an outbound call, but when you dial one of the extensions you get nothing?

Have you tried calling your extension from your extension?

I am running P0S3-8-12-00 on a test 7960 phone.

Also did you hand configure your extensions.conf ?

i tried calling the ext. and i get a busy signl. i configured the ext. thru freepbx gui.

Also did you hand configure your extensions.conf ?
My guess is that you have the same priority on more then 1 extension.
I had seen this when I played with some settings once.

Post your extensions.conf…