Phone Apps - Contact Manager Group Problem

I was creating a new group and adding users to the group, when after doing about 15 users i received the error in the top right (in a red box) that reads Whoops\Exception\ErrorException Undefined index: id file:/var/www/html/admin/modules/contactmanager/Contactmanager.class.php:1028

Now even leaving module and coming back throws this error and the list is blank?

Also when i have added contacts to a group, in the contact app on the S500 phone why does the text (not set) come after each name?

Thanks for the help

Not sure on your contact manager issue. Have you upgraded all FreePBX Modules.

As far as (not Set) that means they have no status set with presence management in FreePBX as we show the status from their

Fixed contactmanager v13.0.26 which was in EDGE not STABLE but I moved it to STABLE.

So i upgraded the module, and when i try to hit apply config this is what i get now.

exit: 255
Unable to continue. SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘IN (,)’ at line 1 in /var/www/html/admin/modules/contactmanager/Contactmanager.class.php on line 1039

apply config button is now stuck

ideas?

Fixed in contact manager 13.0.27 but just to let you know your Contact table is corrupt.

Just started to create the contacts, how can i clear or fix the table?

Did 13.0.27 fix it for you?

Andrew,

That seemed to correct the problem and my list is now populating again. Not sure what magic you worked in the code behind the scenes, but thank you!