Phantom queue member unable to remove

I’ve never run into this before.
On freepbx 16, Asterisk 18.19.0

There is a “member” of a queue that cannot be removed:

Members:
0 ( Central -VIRTUAL) (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet (login was 93435 secs ago)

The problem is that it shows up in FOP. Cannot remove it from FOP.

I tried to remove from the cli, that does not work either

CLI> queue remove member shows:

Central -VIRTUAL Central -VIRTUAL

Any combination gives me an error when attempting to remove.

I’ve also tried asterisk -rx “queue reload all”
This did not work either.

I have the same issue with FOP2. It shows a user in the queues named “0” you can’t remove. When I run queue show it shows a bunch of people who aren’t connected to the phone system.

{xxxxxx}has 0 calls (max unlimited) in ‘rrordered’ strategy (0s holdtime, 361s talktime), W:3, C:305, A:43, SL:95.4%, SL2:89.7% within 15s
Members:
0 ( {xxxxxx}) (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet (login was 2964067 secs ago)
0 ( {xxxxxx}) (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet (login was 2964067 secs ago)
0 ( {xxxxxx}) (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet (login was 2964067 secs ago)
0 ( {xxxxxx}) (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet (login was 2964067 secs ago)
0 ( {xxxxxx}) (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet (login was 2964067 secs ago)
0 ( {xxxxxx}) (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet (login was 2964067 secs ago)
0 ( {xxxxxx}) (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet (login was 2964067 secs ago)
0 ( {xxxxxx}) (ringinuse disabled) (dynamic) (Invalid) has taken no calls yet (login was 2964067 secs ago)

{xxxxxx} = redacted for security/privacy reasons.

I strongly suspect this has something to do with dynamic agents who’s phones are disconnected. In my case our phones are all softphones and the agents exit them after they are done for the day.

It is annoying but I’ve never found it to cause a call routing issue. It just reports in FOP2 wrong.

I’m supper curious to find someone who knows why this happens.

i had to do a module unload app_queue.so and reload before to get rid of strange stuff.

This topic was automatically closed 31 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.