PBXact system down after doing module updates


(Garry Winer) #1

I was updating all modules to the latest version. There was one left oembranding. I went to update that and then it self destructed.

Exception (404)

Unable to locate the FreePBX BMO Class 'Oembranding’A required module might be disabled or uninstalled. Recommended steps (run from the CLI): 1) fwconsole ma install oembranding 2) fwconsole ma enable oembranding.

I cannot get the UI to come back at all. I tried the suggested fwconsole ma install oembranding and this is what happened.
[root@uc-14422199 ~]# fwconsole ma install oembranding

In Sysadmin.class.php line 1438:

Tried to update DDNS with {“deploymentname”:“14422199”,“hash”:“a91dc218fc57
d5173998fcd1072a6fd550df894e30f9a23a7f41094b3651e7c0”,“publish_ddns”:“true”
,“endpoint_proto”:“http”,“endpoint_port”:84,“distro_version”:“12.7.6-1904-1
.sng7”,“failsafe_version”:“1.0.0.0”}, crashed with Operation timed out afte
r 30000 milliseconds with 0 out of -1 bytes received

The system is very dead at the moment.


(Garry Winer) #2

I was able to get the system back working again.

I did fwconsole reload
then fwconsole ma install oembranding
then fwconsole reload again

Now it seems to be okay.

I only wish these updates were not so scary and they just worked every time. Especially on PBXact where things are supposed to be more controlled and tested.