Purchased a UC100 PBXact appliance along with a D100 Transcoder card.
Was informed this should be a plug and play install but I’m not finding anything in the GUI that would allow me to install this card without performing the CLI routines defined here:
NOTE: I have installed this card and had it working 100% on the appliance, however, I wasn’t comfortable with that due to some issues I had to overcome in following the documented process.
Before I go down the road compiling drivers/modules is there a GUI method in FreePBX that will identify and setup the card on the system?
I think, in the current version there is no such feature. The GUi only detects the dahdi based voice cards. Hope it can be added in future.
I talked with support yesterday and there is no GUI feature. The steps I performed were:
- install the hardware into the PBXact appliance
- Using PBXact GUI to give eth3 the proper ip addresses
- Modules>System Admin>Network Settings>Network Interface = eth3
- then build the software as outlined in the wiki documentation from cli
- test to ensure the d100 is working as expected also from cli
- modify /etc/asterisk/modules.conf
- GUI: modify the extensions disallowed&allowed statements for proper codec
- GUI: set Asterisk SIP settings to enable G729 codec and move it up higher in order
This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.