Patton SmartNode 4114 and FreePBX

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for taking the time to read my question. I’m new to working with Patton Gateways, and I need some configuration help. I have 3 units, so so 12 PSTN Lines that I would like to set up as trunks in FreePBX. I’d like them all to be individually addressed, so I can route the external calls based on the DID of the PSTN line that is plugged into it. They are Telstra lines, and I also need to pass the incoming callers CallerID as well to the system. I didn’t realise that the Pattons are so difficult to setup, but I’m sure that makes them versatile. Incoming and Outgoing configurations, trunk by trunk.

I’m running FreePBX version 12.0.64 on top of Asterisk Version 11.17.1. If there are any Patton Ninja’s that can help me create a configuration file, or if you have a configuration file that is working well for you and you are in my situation as well, I’d be eternally grateful for your help and I’m most definitely willing to pay for the help to help me get this system working the way I want it to.

If you have any experience, I’d love to hear from you. Thanks in advance.