I installed 22.214.171.124 the other day with Freepbx 2.7.0 and now I can’t park a call more than once.
What happens is:
- Call comes in -> answer at ext 6005 (any ext)
- Say hi, park call (##70)
- Call gets parked on 71 or whatever slot is available
- Dial 71 or use BLF key to retrieve call from parking lot
- talk more, try to park call a 2nd time
- caller and I both here me pressing ##70 but nothing happens
I tried this on a 2nd machine that had 126.96.36.199 and got the same results.
There was a patch for parking and moh that recently came out. I applied it and it still didn’t work.
Is there anything I should be checking on the FreePBX side??
this machine is Ubuntu 10.4.1LTS dahdi is 2.4.0
UPDATE: It gets worse. I just found out that if a 2nd person picks up the call from Park they cannot park it either. The retrieved call can be blind transferred with a grandstream phone but ## is useless after the call has been parked once.