Park-return-routing broken after upgrade to 6.12.65-25 for valet parked calls

Getting the error "sent to invalid extension but no invalid handler"
After upgrading from 6.12.65-24 to -25 (Asterisk 13.1 -> 13.2) Calls that were valet parked (into a specific slot) rather than the primary parking lot extension are being dropped after park timeout is reached.

I’ve uninstalled/removed and reinstalled both parking and park pro modules but that didn’t do anything.

here is log output of the dropped call
pastebin.com/7n71miaA

Also here is the log of a call that is parked on the primary parking lot extension
pastebin.com/GBttNPY5

I’m new to asterisk so if someone wouldn’t mind pointing me in the right direction that would be great!

Please pastbin a larger portion of the log. Don’t make people look at an image of a log

post has been updated, apologies for the inconvenience

I can’t replicate your issue. Sorry

Basically a few lines up ARG1 is set to the lot. When it’s returned your system clears that variable. Something I can’t replicate no matter how hard I try.

No problem, thanks for your time Andrew

I was able to duplicate it eventually but in the reverse way. You were transferring blind and I could only get it to happen with attended. Anyways I made the appropriate changes for both in the newest parking module for Asterisk 13.2+, I left the code base for 13.1 and lower unchanged.

Hmm I’m sure I was using blind… In any case Wow that was fast, can confirm Parking 12.0.9 fixed it…

THANKS!

1 Like

You are right “Blind Transfer: PJSIP/224-0000034b”

I meant the reverse. I could only get it to happen with attended not blind. Sorry long day. I changed my comment thus.