Paging Pro module - Class FreePBX\modules\Carbon\Carbon not found - Bug

FreePBX 14.0.13.33
Asterisk 13.22.0
Paging Pro 14.0.2.27

When I restart the freePBX server with “fwconsole restart” I see the following error:

Class ‘FreePBX\modules\Carbon\Carbon’ not found in /var/www/html/admin/modules/pagingpro/Pagingpro.class.php on line 111
Whoops\Exception\ErrorException: Class ‘FreePBX\modules\Carbon\Carbon’ not found in file /var/www/html/admin/modules/pagingpro/Pagingpro.class.php on line 111
Stack trace:

1. Whoops\Exception\ErrorException->() /var/www/html/admin/modules/pagingpro/Pagingpro.class.php:111

I have a page group which is fired by a local calendar. Last time I checked, the automated call did not work. It might be related to updates I applied to the freePBX server recently.

Does anyone know, what to do to get rid of the error?

Ok…it is a bug in the current version of Paging Pro (14.0.2.27). I went back to version 14.0.2.19 and now “fwconsole restart” does not show any errors.
Don’t know, in which version in between the bug was introduced…just tried 14.0.2.19.

Hi @Charles_Darwin Please try with below edge release and let us know if you find any further issue.

fwconsole ma downloadinstall pagingpro --tag=14.0.2.29

also fyi - raised https://issues.freepbx.org/browse/FREEPBX-21536 to keep track of your issue as well. Thanks.

1 Like

THANKS @kgupta1 !!! Installed pagingpro 14.0.2.29 and the error (fwconsole restart) is gone…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.