Paggin vs Multicast

Hello

I have enabled the paggin function in my system, I saw in another post the same problem with AAstra phones, in our case it is with Grandstream phones.
GXP2140, GXP1625 in their great majority are GXP 1625, mention that it is a theme of Multicast I would ask you if you share the solution that you managed to control this subject.

WARNING [5642] [C-000002b0] chan_sip.c: SIPPEER (): usage of ‘:’ to separate arguments is deprecated. Please use ‘,’ instead.
WARNING [5661] [C-000002ba] chan_sip.c: SIPPEER (): usage of ‘:’ to separate arguments is deprecated. Please use ‘,’ instead.
WARNING [5681] [C-000002c4] chan_sip.c: SIPPEER (): usage of ‘:’ to separate arguments is deprecated. Please use ‘,’ instead.
WARNING [5700] [C-000002cd] chan_sip.c: SIPPEER (): usage of ‘:’ to separate arguments is deprecated. Please use ‘,’ instead.

Thank you for your support.

multicast is supported in 13. Your warnings indicate you are using something really old.

Thanks for your prompt response, what do you mean it’s supported on 13 ??

In FreePBX 13 multicast is a setting

As an alternative, you could install something like an Algo 8180 paging module. Set this up a an extension and when called it can push your multicast page to all the phones

1 Like