This started last Wednesday some time. I see in the logs successful pages up until 8:18 am and then I start seeing “PAGE340BUSY”. The ATA (Cisco SPA 112) does not appear to have gone offline and logging into it I see both lines say on hook. It’s been rebooted and the analog lines are plugged in to the paging amplifier.
After the ATA my next suspicion is that there’s a problem with the dial plan since the attempts don’t even show up in the CDR but it doesn’t appear that anything has been changed. I even checked the FTP logs to make sure the phones hadn’t coincidentally pulled a new config around that time. Dialing 340 and then picking up the handset vs what they were doing (340# while listening to the dial tone) yields the same result.
PBX Version: 188.8.131.52
PBX Distro: 12.7.8-2012-1.sng7
Asterisk Version: 16.9.0
Below is what I see in the asterisk log.
Executing [[email protected]:2] Set(“SIP/101-0000e162”, “_PAGEGROUP=340” ) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:3] GotoIf(“SIP/101-0000e162”, “0?:busy”) in new stack
– Goto (app-pagegroups,340,17)
– Executing [[email protected]:17] Set(“SIP/101-0000e162”, “PAGE340BUSY=TR UE”) in new stack
– Executing [[email protected]:18] Busy(“SIP/101-0000e162”, “3”) in new st ack
[2021-02-22 13:35:31] WARNING[C-0001682c]: channel.c:4963 ast_prod: Prodd ing channel ‘SIP/101-0000e162’ failed
== Spawn extension (app-pagegroups, 340, 18) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/101-0000e 162’
– Executing [[email protected]:1] ExecIf(“SIP/101-0000e162”, “0?Set(DEVICE_S TATE(Custom:PAGE340)=NOT_INUSE)”) in new stack
Here’s what the page group looks like. It was set to Skip which I tried changing to Force as a test. Also tried as default and not as default.