Outgoing calls not working

Hi there,

I just installed FreePBX 2.5.0 and upgraded, everything works fine but the outgoing calls, everytime I try to cal I get the all-circuits-busy-now message… here is my SIP trunk conf within freepbx:

Dial Rules: 1+NXXNXXXXXX
Outbound Dial Prefix: 9
Outgoing settings:
Trunk Name: myuserID
Peer Details:
host=did.voip.les.net
context=from-trunk
type=peer
insecure=very
nat=yes
canreinvite=no
fromuser=myuserID
username=myuserID
secret=mypassword
Incoming settings:
User Context: from-trunk
User Details:
context=from-trunk
type=user
insecure=very
nat=yes
canreinvite=no
Registration
Registration String: myuserID:[email protected]/myuserID

Incoming calls work fine… it is just the outgoing that are giving beef…

Thanks everybody in advanced for your time…
Best Regards,

Gustojeda

I am experiencing the same problem only mine is on zap lines. Everything was working fine, then after upgrade to the latest release on Sunday or Monday some calls will not go out.

Was there any changes to configuration files with the latest upgrades? My Pots lines are all clear with no noise or problems.

Thanks

Rob

R_Henry,

Yours is different as you use a different trunking method. Outgoing calls are controlled by the outbound routes. So start by reviewing those to see if something happened to them and/or the trunk setup that they use.

With a SIP setup you can have perfectly valid outbound routes setup but if the SIP connection does not work then you’ll get the call can not be completed because it can’t complete the call via the SIP connection using a validly configured route.

Yes, my problem was completely different. I don’t know why it happened just after an upgrade but it was not caused by the upgrade. Must have been somthing bell did to my line 5. If I added a w to the Trunk outbound dial prefix it works fine. So for some reason that one line was not giving a dial tone right away. System was dropping digits.

Rob