Outgoing Calls - "All circuits are busy now, please try your call again later."

I’m new and I’m having trouble setting up outbound calls; I have everything setup I’m just assuming I missed something/configured something wrong. Inbound calls, and internal calls seem to be working fine, so maybe it’s a networking issue? I’m hosting FreePBX on a VPS.

Error Message:
[2022-05-24 03:44:58] NOTICE[21825] res_pjsip/pjsip_distributor.c: Request 'REGISTER' from '"2048" <sip:2048@>' failed for ':5096' (callid: 407369871) - Failed to authenticate

The error you posted is unlikely related to the outbound call issue. If there is an extension 2048 on your system, it is likely misconfigured. Or, this may be an attempted attack. Usually, there would be an IP address before the :5096, which should tell you whether the REGISTER attempt belongs to your system.

The outbound failure is probably caused by a trunk configuration problem. Common errors include missing or incorrect From User and/or From Domain settings, as well as caller ID and/or destination number in a format other than what your provider requires.

If you still have trouble, at the Asterisk command prompt, type
pjsip set logger on
make an outbound call attempt, paste the Asterisk log for the call at pastebin.freepbx.org and post the link here. If you are too new to post links, just post the last eight hex characters of the URL.

Either the register request is malformed, or this has been badly redacted.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.