Outdated version - where to go from here?

I have an outdated version that is running locally behind a firewall with a single set of IP addresses open to my SIP provider.

It is running the following -

Current PBX Version: 15.0.16.75
Current System Version: 12.7.6-2002-2.sng7

Sometime over the weekend, it looks like it pulled some critical updates and now a bunch of modules are outdated. They seam to all route back to this message - *FreePBX version 15.0.23 or higher is required, you have 15.0.16.75"

What is the best way to get back to a stable version? I don’t need latest, but would like it to work.

Have you tried logging into the CLI of the unit through SSH and tried running.

fwconsole ma upgradeall --force

Not yet, will do it tonight.

Do I need to apply the system updates as well and if so, should they be done first or second.

I’m trying to be more careful than usual as the backup/restore module is disabled so I have less of a safety net.

Thank you!

Typically I do system updates first and then FreePBX updates but I am not sure that it really matters. The combined command for that is.

yum update -y && fwconsole ma upgradeall --force

You might want to spend a few minutes setting up a backup before that and at least doing a local backup of your system.

Thanks. I was able to find the last automatic backup directory (scheduled for every Sunday) and downloaded it to my desktop machine.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.