Outbound Routing

I’m setting up a FreePBX server to be used as a Fax Server. We are also the Service provider for this application and are serving the FreePBX with a SIP trunk from our Meta Switch.

The Trunk is registered and I am able to receive inbound calls to the FreePBX but unable to process any outbound calls. The call does not appear to be leaving the PBX as I do not see any call record or SIP message activity on the Metaswitch.

Outbound routing appears very easy but I am apparently missing something.

Any input I can check would be appreciated/

Thanks

Gene

• Options

Attachments

Drop files to attach, or browse.

Activity

Ascending order - Click to sort in descending order

tangoTango Frog added a comment - 5 minutes ago

Thanks for creating a report! The issue has entered the triage (open) process. That means the issue will wait in this status until the FreePBX team has an opportunity to review the issue. Our weekly triage meetings happen every Monday. Once the issue has been reviewed you may receive comments regarding the next steps towards resolution.

A good first step is for you to review the FreePBX Issue Guidelines if you haven’t already. The guidelines detail what is expected from an FreePBX issue report.

Furthermore, our records indicate that you have not filled out our CLA so if you are submitting a patch, please make sure you have reviewed and submitted a Code Submission Agreement. We will not be able to accept any patches unless you have previously filled this out.

First, issues.freepbx.org is for bug reports or feature requests.

Can you please remove all the unnecessary text you pasted here from the issue tracker?

Now to the issue you are having, can you please post screenshots of your Outbound Route and Trunk config?

Also, if your can post a call trace of a failed call. https://wiki.freepbx.org/display/SUP/Providing+Great+Debug#ProvidingGreatDebug-AsteriskLogs

Problem is resolved I had an error in my trunk config.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.